Short term working capital solutions for business
Alternative finance solutions emerged in the 1980s in recognition that traditional lending does not always best meet the immediacy or flexibility needs of small and medium business. Today, non-bank financiers are supporting SMEs more than ever, providing flexible options to access capital vital for operations and growth. A growing market in which the Fifo Capital proposition is an ideal fit.
Purpose-fit finance for a growing market
Clients use Fifo Capital to either alleviate short-term cash flow issues or to realise growth potential.
We support a growing market of clients who:
- Deal with long customer payment terms
- Manage fluctuating cash flow
- Have lean cash flow and need to access cash for growth or operational needs
- Have a high concentration of their business with one or more customers
- Prefer not to secure business lending with property
- Can benefit from early paying supplier discounts
- Deal with customers who are struggling to pay invoices in a single payment
- Would like to attract new customers who may not be able to pay invoices in a single payment.